THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Sunday

5 REASONS I LOVE THE HILLS

OK! So, after the sunshine vortex that was THE HILLS marathon all weekend long, I've come up with the top 5 reasons as to why I friggin love this show soo much!

1. The theme song - Natasha Beddignfields "Unwritten" come on! There is no better theme song. The song is actually the theme song to my life!

2. Heidi's Hair - Say what you want about all of her other fake extremities, but her hair? Dynamite.

3. JUSTIN BOBBY! - Need I say more?

4. The Soundtrack - I've discovered so much new music from just 1 season. Well, it is on MTV so I supposed music should be incorporated some where!

5. The ridiculous one-liners - Too many to list, obviously! But here's a gem from my favorite cast member Spencer Pratt, "I can't make you un-my sister

BONUS

The fact that they think Heidi's sister is an alcoholic! I just think she has the right idea. Perhaps she's the only one of them that actually went to college, in which case - what would they think of the alcohol enthusiatic college kids I've encountered? One can only wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment