THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Tuesday

KOURTNEY - AUTHOR . COUTURE


THAT'S RIGHT! Ya girl is a published author! :)

Check me out - I wrote the manuscript for a coloring and activity book for the new G.I. Joe: The Rise of COBRA 2009 motion picture movie, last summer during my editorial internship at Simon and Schuster book publishers. It was so much fun! challenging at times because I knew nothing about G.I. Joe, being that I played with barbie as a little girl, but it was most definitely fun!

I'm Hype! - Google me!

<---- There it is!

http://books.simonandschuster.com/Yo-Joe!/Kourtney-Bailey/GI-Joe-Movie/9781416978275

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kourt!! You are destined for greatness. couture..;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of ya! I wonder where you get your ingenious writing skills...

    ReplyDelete