THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Monday

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT . + COUTURE


OUTSIDE OF INTERMIX

LIVE MODELS


MOMMIE!



OUTSIDE OF CYTHIA ROWLEY


THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 - Was not only the first day of Mercedez Benz Fashion Week but it was also Fashion's Night Out, and yours truly (+ my mom :) ) was in attendance.

I spent most of my time down in the Village on Bleeker Street, Where Teen Vogue had a block party + fashion show & free concert featuring Taylor Momsen (Little J for Gossip Girl).

Overall it was a tremendous event, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, walking through the streets of NY on that brisk autumn-esque night. I could feel the intangible presence of the love of fashion from everyone I came across...
& I took advantage of all the free stuff! :)

1 comment:

  1. Mom rocked it right along with you that night!

    ReplyDelete