THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Thursday

SUPER MODEL . COUTURE CHANEL IMAN











NOW that's a model! Within the span of a couple of years Chanel Iman has absolutely surged to the top of the modeling industry. SHE'S A FRIGGIN SUPERMODEL AT 19!

I remember reading the February 2007 issue of Teen Vogue about 2 years ago (where it all started for her) and when I saw her editorial, right away, I squealed "YES, A BLACK GIRL!"
But, she is not just a black girl, who is tall and looks good infront of a camera. This girl can model her little butt off!
W-O-R-K! She'll sell you anything! and can tranform into anyone! She makes it look so easy ... Love her!

Here are some of my favorite photos of her:
(see more of her fabulous pictures: http://www.myspace.com/starchanel)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I had no idea who she is...but what a fabulous model! Many ladies take pretty pictures, but she is definitely feeling it in that SQUAWK photo...GO GURL!

    ReplyDelete