THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Monday

BOXING KITTEN . COUTURE








Urban Vintage + High Fashion Femininity is the equation that makes up BOXING KITTEN.

I don't think I've ever told you but, I LOVE PRINTS! Printed fabric/ prints on your clothing is an instant style marker. The right pattern will set you apart and label you as a Patron of Style - prints are like an automatic accessory.

And, I also believe that every print is wearable. Yes! Any print can be worn by the right person.

Typically, I would advice wearing only one printed piece + solids (choose the most discrete color of you pattern, and go with that solid to command even more power). BUT! Boxing Kitten has forgone my rule for the sake of fashion & style and paired various prints together rather harmoniously. I actually think you should only wear each of their prints with another print to beef up the intensity of these gorgeous garments.

(above: the designer herself Ms Maya Lake and Ms. Erykah Badu in Giant Magazine, both adorned in Boxing Kitten. RAWR!)

find the website below, enjoy!

http://www.boxingkitten.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment