THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Monday

MIXED CHICKS . COUTURE


Last night I tryed Mixed Chicks hair products. I was given free samples when I showed interest in them in a Hair supply store.

Immediately the shampoo softened my hair and what I like most about the product is that it isn't too fragrant. I can barely smell it in my hair.

Today, my hair is just as soft as it was when I first applied the leave in conditioner and softer than when I use other products.

I, myself am not a mixed chick and I have been going natural for about 9 months and 2 weeks now.

Overall, I really liked what Mixed Chicks did to my hair and I would recommend it to anyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say give it a try! see if you can get a free sample from a hair supply store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mixed chicks is wonderful...thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete