THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Thursday

BLACK BARBIE VOGUE








BLACK. BARBIE. & VOGUE. .... 3 words i love to see together!!
"Barbie strikes a pose in Vogue Italia's iconic Black Issue"

Inherently creative! and truly Honorable this year's Black issue of Vogue Italia will be accesorized by none other than the most famous "forever icon" ... Ms. Barbie, and the brown-skin one at that! Very Very exciting

Editor-In-Chief Frank Sozzani says, “Barbie has been an icon for whole generations which is why I really wanted to give a strong sign in step with the times, and dedicate the anniversary issue to Black Barbie.”

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG Shout Out to "Black Barbie"...I still have a box of them stored away that belong to my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE BLACK BARBIE!! THEY REALLY NEED TO BRING THEM BACK..

    ReplyDelete