THE ABOVE PICTURE...

is an original. That's my LV Speedy & my cowgirl boots resting on a very hot day en route to the Louvre in Paris, France.

Wednesday

PREP + ASPEN



On tonight's episode of, my newest guilty pleasure, NYC Prep {on Bravo} the reality t.v. show's ambiguous and resilient "bad boy," P.C., partook in a photo shoot at a Manhattan bar/lounge ironically titled 'Aspen Lounge' ... Thee same place that I partied at for my best friend's 22nd birthday on Friday night {July 18th} ... Great place! Awesome scenery; reminiscent of a Colorado ski resort, which was great for the photo shoot and an even better place to party!! .... check out the photos from the episode on the link below {P.C. is the boy to the right...}
NYC Prep - Photos - PC's Photo Shoot - Bravo TV Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment